Membership milestones

Congrats on 500+ members!

Many happy returns!

6 Likes

That’s awesome! Thanks all for joining!

The weird thing is, my user list still hasn’t gotten updated. It still says 4xx…

I’m getting the number from here: http://www.hungryonion.org/about

(FWIW, it hit 500 sometime last night)

700 members today! Champagne! :tada:

Can hyperbowler change the title?

Once we hit 1,000. member I think we should host some kind of soiree, most likely at @MZ house since I’m pretty sure he can accommodate that size crowd.

(Hey how do you “tag” someone? I thought when I typed his name it would tag him or something? Doesn’t the site have that feature?)

2 Likes

it’s not like this? @NotJrvedivici

Looks good to me!! Thank you! @naf :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ll check with the staff.

1 Like

I would like to put in a request for the night off, I’d prefer not to valet car’s that night if possible.

1 Like

Unpaid, of course.

Really good progress from pretty much a standing start.

I’ve really no wish to be a wet blanket, but I think there’s a “however”. And that’s the figures show 449 active users in the last seven days and 650 over the last 30. Doesnt that suggest quite a high rate of folk who found us, decided they didnt like us after all, and have gone away? Maybe I’m not fully understanding what those stats actually mean - or that my maths skills are just crap.

Most forums have readers & posters.

Has anyone yet reached the trust level regular # 3 ? You get stuff like this . •access a private “frequent flier’s lounge” category only visible to users at trust level 3 and higher . Weird . When I click on member under badges in my profile page and go to granted invitations . It sends me to the Discourse website . Is this the same as HO ???