Mazra, San Bruno, CA

Casual Mediterranean restaurant super close to SFO, so great for place to eat before dropping someone off or after picking them up at the airport. I’ve been twice now and like everything about this place. You order at the counter then get a table and wait for the remote buzzer to go off then pick up at the kitchen window. The space is in an old garage or car dealership and it has an indoor/outdoor festive vibe. Great service, friendly staff, reasonable prices and solid food. The kebabs are grilled on wood outside, the chicken is stacked and cooked on a spit, all the sides are fresh and boldly flavored. In addition to the usual suspects you can get a whole branzino or grilled octopus and the family meals with kebabs, roast chicken, lamb chops, etc. sound like great take-out options for easy group dinner. No alcohol.

7 Likes

Always a plus !

1 Like

Mazra
Address: 504 San Bruno Ave W, San Bruno, CA 94066
Phone: (650) 225-9027 or website Live Chat (note: no reservations accepted for restaurant)

Open Hours:
Tuesday - Sunday: 11am - 8pm
Mondays: Closed (Sleep Day)

There is a note on the website that 95% of their Takeaway material is made of BioCompostable material that breaks down within 24 days – nice to know!

Thanks for posting the info @Lethe2020 !
Not that I put any faith in Yelp, but Mazra has a solid 5 star average on 1200 reviews (most of the handful of 1 stars seem related to food orders for delivery). I was wondering how it flew under my radar but looks like they first opened in April 2020.