Let's add a little Milk to Pepsi (or Not)

This may not be news to some of you, but what is your thought on the Pepsi campaign to encourage adding milk into Pepsi?

That Is One Dirty Soda, Santa | Pepsi - YouTube

Tried it? Not yet? Never will?

Laverne DaFazio approves of this, but wouldn’t mind a little credit…

on a personal note, that’s a ‘no’ from me, but I don’t care for Coke or root beer floats, either. I imagine Pepsi + milk occupies the same sort of space.

8 Likes

I just remember that Lindsay Lohan sued E*Trade for the Milkaholic TV commercial 13 years ago.

“Lohan alleged that online brokerage’s use in the ad the girl, also named Lindsay, improperly invoked her “likeness, name, characterization, and personality” without permission, violating her right of privacy.”

Lindsay Lohan sues over “milkaholic” E*Trade ad | Reuters

Root Beer floats and Frosted Cokes were a big thing in my teen years (50s), but you could do either with any soft drink you liked. Dr Pepper was very popular and also ‘Are Cee.’ Pepsi wasn’t that common. Basically as a teen, you were always hungry and didn’t really need just sugar and caffeine, so this was a way to get some actual nutrition :rofl:.

It was a thing in the Adkins diet,too, I think, using half and half.

But judging by the pic and text in the first post, this looks like it’s also aimed at too much alcohol consumption over the holidays. I’d rather have the ice cream than just the milk.

1 Like