Ladle of Love opens 2nd shop in Bronxville...

Leslie Lampert, owner of the popular Ladle of Love small batch soup shop in Mount Kisco, has opened another store on Palmer Ave. in Bronxville, opposite Lawrence Hospital…anyone try her stuff?

I thought there was already a thread on this, but couldn’t find it.

Friends near the original in Mt. Kisco complain about poor quality, poor service, and crazy high prices.

Is it located in the tiny old cobblers location? If so, that is one of the smallest business locations in the county.

2 Likes

I was surprised at how unimpressed I was with their soup. The agency where I last worked was headquartered in Mt. Kisco and the entire administrative staff was wild for them. After a few tries I realized the Emperor wore no clothes.

1 Like

Had dinner at Cafe of Love in Mt. Kisco 2 years ago. The experience was awful in too many ways. I wrote to them and described the issues in detail. I’m still waiting for a response.

Lol

I am not a fan of their soup and I also HATE her restaurant, Cafe of Love. I feel as Chowdom does about the soup.

I ate one time at Ladle of Love when it first opened and that was enough. Extremely overpriced and nothing special.

1 Like