Juniper Hill, Annandale

Well hooray for us, we just found the perfect restaurant. A former bank located amidst the confluence of Route 22, Route 31, and Interstate 78, is the perfect confluence on French, New American and Asian/Colombian fusion thanks to CIA trained multi-national experienced chef owner (I think) Josh DeChellis. In a space that Chip and Joanna Gaines only wish they could have designed you will find exquisite cocktails, and eclectic fully fleshed wine list, and a menu that you can check out online, but folks, I had a Bahn-mi burger. I didn’t know you could do that. Casual, sophisticated, friendly, and flirting with perfection.

4 Likes

You had me at Bahn Mi burger!!

1 Like

Wow interesting! I don’t know why I was under the impression you just liked cold beers.

I know the Banh-mi burger is available in the bar. Is it also available in the dining room (if you ask for it)?

I would imagine the burger is available in the dining room, but we got there on Saturday at 3:00pm and were bummed to learn that only the bar menu was available at the bar (where we eat most of the time wherever we are) until 5:00. We were bummed for 15 seconds. Everything on that menu is fantastic. They’ll serve the main menu in the bar after 5:00, I’d hope it’s reciprocal. We’re gonna find out later this week anyways! Cold beer at a reasonable price included.