Jersey Shore BBQ

We had a hankering for barbecue. We’ve always enjoyed our meals at JSBBQ so decided to do some pickup. We got the Rib Dinner Prep pack. Very Good. JSBBQ has been very active in preparing meals for local hospital workers and will match your donation. We got some good food and so did some very deserving HCW. Pictures in What’s For Dinner.

6 Likes

Not sure what I think about the latest menu addition (esp with Rosie’s nearby), but kudos on their 3rd location! I remain a fan of their BBQ.

2 Likes

Truly sad to see this tonight, but I can’t say I’m shocked… All of their latest social media posts and specials have been about the newest location.

B

2 Likes

JSBBQ in Belmar was our go to for eating in. To be honest - I’m not that upset it is closing. We are actually closer to Point Pleasant though in the summer it could take longer to get there. For take out we’ll probably hit up Local Smoke in Sea Girt/Wall.

2 Likes

Well, I’ll be dragging your butt to PP! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

butt to PP

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

We should drag a whole bunch of butts down @CurlzNJ @joonjoon

4 Likes

Now that summer is over, I’m game!

2 Likes

I’m ready when you are!

1 Like

If we need another reason to go to Pt. Pleasant, there’s this, which I’m hoping y’all can see…

1 Like

If you are talking about their restaurant week menu, heck yeah, brisket nachos with pimento cheese. I’m in!

And cold-smoked PASTRAMI!!

Boom! That has my name on it!

1 Like