I've never... play my game :)

I’m impressed, and a lobster would be a fine and delicious place to start butchery! I’ve never even cooked a live lobster BTW @NotJrvedivici.

2 Likes

Well the luxury is in eating them, so as long as you’ve had the opportunity to enjoy them then you are on the right side of things. Cooking them, ehhhhhh not sooooo much fun. (I actually loath cooking live lobsters)

@NotJrvedivici, my BFF’s late mom (I miss that woman daily)! grew up in Ipswich, and loved telling the tale of being invited into the kitchen of a nice seafood restaurant; the cook had a trick where he had the lobsters all hypnotized, and positioned just so. I’ll query the BFf for more details, but have you ever heard of that?

1 Like

I have never heard of that and honestly I thought you were being sarcastic, so I googled it hoping to find a funny/silly video to post here for a response. You know what? You / your bff’s late mom were correct!?!?! I have never - ever heard of this but it is literally a thing! Hahahahahahahaaaaaaa (not sure I’m ever going to try it, but I can’t believe it’s actually a thing)

1 Like

Oh, too funny, I also thought it seemed outlandish, thus never googled. Thanks for your research @NotJrvedivici.

1 Like

First time for everything.