It's Time For A HO Down! (NJ) **7/24/22 UPDATE**

Other than a couple of smaller events, it’s been a while since we’ve had a HO Down. So, everyone is invited to a —

Pot Luck Open House HO Down

Saturday August 6, 5pm - ?

At my house - I’m in southern Monmouth County and will private message those who are coming with my address

Bring something to eat - no rules as to what as long as it is something you like

Bring a something to drink if you want. I’m sure we’ll have something on hand

RSVP to the thread so folks have an idea of how many to prepare for

DM me with any questions

11 Likes

I’m in!

1 Like

In!! TY for hosting!

1 Like

Good God I’m disappointed I’m hosting myself that day! How fun! I expect copious pictures!

2 Likes

Great. I look forward to meeting you.

2 Likes

My pleasure!

1 Like

If you’re like me it’s probably the only weekend you’re doing something!

2 Likes

I wish. We are hosting basically every weekend this summer it feels like haha!

1 Like

Enjoy every minute of it!!!

1 Like

What a lovely invitation! I will be there!!
Oh gosh, now I have too long to obsess about what I’m going to bring. Hmmmm, so many possibilities!

2 Likes

Sadly we have a house full of people including three nieces ranging in age fron 4 to 8, wait on second thought maybe i should make an appearance. Lol.

I kid I kid, thanks for the invite though.

2 Likes

I’d love to come! Sounds like fun.

1 Like

See you at the meetings. :laughing:

I’m sorry about the obsessing. If it helps narrow things baking is always good…

1 Like

Enjoy your company!

I’m so happy you can join us.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I had to juggle a restaurant reservation, but Mrs. P & I will gladly be there. Thanks for inviting us! We are excited to see you, Mr. Bean, and @CurlzNJ, and meet some new HOs. We haven’t seen you since Pre Covid.

1 Like

I’m honored! It’s definitely been too long since we’ve seen you and Mrs P live and in person!

2 Likes

Hahaha, thanks! That’s ok!! It’s a good thing. A nice diversion, summer, beachy, hmmmm! I definitely see something baked in the mix…

2 Likes