Interesting Franco-Sino combo of artisan baked goods plus specialty beverages!

With a Franco-Sino name, this business collaboration between an artisan bakery and a high-end coffee shop churned out some uniquely mouth watering and divine tasting fare!

Owned and operated by a Taiwanese lady who spend over 5 years working alongside the winner of the prestigious ‘2018 International Master de la Boulangerie’ award. This establishment offers a potpourri of fine artisan handmade baked goods, specialty sandwiches and comfort food inspired by Taiwanese ingredients and flavour and crafted with meticulous Japanese workmanship. To augment these, offerings of a variety of fascinating specialty coffees, exotic teas and fruit based beverages were provided.

For lunch, our party first had a seat-down meal of cooked hot food followed by a buying spree of some of their baked goods offering!

We ordered the following:

• Short Rib Omurice ( Sous vide short ribs, Omelette, mushroom fried rice, demi-glace, fried onions )

• Chef Special Fried Chicken ( Crunch and juicy fried breaded chicken, Tomatoes, Onions, house pickles, Alfafa greens, Sweet potato-fries, House Mayo )

• BBQ Rib-eye toast ( Thinly sliced Ribeye steak, House BBQ sauce, scrambled eggs, house made thick toast )

• Dual desserts of Basque Cheese cake and Dark Chocolate cloudy cream cake.

Food were indeed well executed, eye-catching and tasty. Portion of the Fried chicken sandwich was particularly HUGE!..Biggest Chicken sandwich encountered! Stand out was the Omurice with Short-rib. Tender beef smothered with a wonderful and delicious demi-glace gravy! Desserts were most enjoyable, light and not overly sweet.

Lastly, we were way too full to try out some of the baked goods bought and render an opinion.

IMG_00172

6 Likes

Looks good @THECHARLES ! Welcome to Hungry Onion!

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

(Charles I was trying to fix your image gallery. Hopefully I didn’t screw anything up. Welcome!)

1 Like

Here is the link for Shan Shan

https://order.mrsdigi.com/363815210802005/bd2090ae-d861-5663-b76d-7272348fa9b3#/store-home

I’m adding @THECHARLES ’s photos from Shan Shan, on his behalf.

1 Like

Duuuuude. Can’t believe you have finally joined us here.

I sent you a mail/PM with a link to this site the day we “evacuated”/fled, almost 7 years ago.

Welcome.

1 Like

@sck- I’ve been posting on here for 7 years (as @Phoenikia before @Phoenikia ) and I didn’t notice one can click through the image gallery. Not sure Charles noticed- thanks!!

Thank you so much!!

Hee! Hee! THANK YOU!! :joy:

Hi Charles, from one veteran ex-Hound to another, WELCOME to HO!!! :gift_heart:

THANK YOU!! FEELING THE LOVE AND WARMTH!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes