I'm Craving. .

Nice list. .
Nothing like grilled watermelon and of course, Mex style Grilled corn. .:corn::watermelon:

1 Like

Wowā€¦how cool is that!!

Mine/ours is sea salt caramel!

1 Like

Best Iā€™ve ever had were found at Aldi.

Seriously.

Filthy dirty, sopping wet Hendrickā€™s gin martini, extra olives and the MIA cocktail onions that arenā€™t offered anywhere anymore

3 Likes

Even though gin and vermouth and olive juice all repulse me, Iā€™m 100% with you in spirit my friend!

1 Like

Gin is the original flavoured vodkaā€¦

4 Likes

Now thatā€™s funny!

Iā€™d read SO many great things about Hendrickā€™s so finally ordered it a few years ago. I wanted to spit it across the bar, never having found out that it has cucumber in itā€¦which I loathe. Shiver :slight_smile:

1 Like

Craving big time a big pot of mussels with garlic, butter, wine and a crusty baquette to dump in the broth.
Bowl of clam chowder with a cold crab cocktailā€¦and a cold Anchor Steam on tap.
Reeseā€™s peanut butter cups
Avocado toast on rye with Spike seasoning.
Ahi poke
Lilikoi malasadas

1 Like

And today looks like Iā€™m really jonesing for a homemade Manhattan clam chowderā€¦

1 Like

Me tooā€¦

1 Like

Ooh, I have rye and some almost over the hill avocado. I think I know what breakfast is going to be!

1 Like

Right now . Something hot and greasy .

2 Likes

Love a good rye or marble rye for anything sandwich or lightly toasted with avo and drizzled with walnut oil, sea salt and freshly ground black pepperā€¦

1 Like

Jonesing for a seared scallop sandwich on fresh sourdough with a caper aioli and watercress with a crisp Pinot Gris and a bowl of clam chowderā€¦red or white!

2 Likes

Current Mood:
A Mysore Masala dosa
A strong cup of Kopi C
Reeseā€™s Peanut Butter Cups

1 Like

I love those bitter greens on almost anything.

1 Like

a cold crisp salad served on a cold plateā€¦ followed by a hot plate of food served on a hot plateā€¦ so rare to findā€¦

3 Likes

I was craving that too today. But, there is no place where I live to get a decent rye bread.