Ignore button?

There’s a groundhogs day moment going on there. Same comments, different thread.

I agree with this. Sometimes need some distance from here or web in general.

1 Like

BTW, if somebody break rules, or a situation you don’t feel comfortable, feel free to talk to the mods.

1 Like

Another, non-food, forum I used to contribute to has an ignore button. I found it very useful over the years for a tiny number who just irritated the hell out of me. Of course, it didnt work if someone else quoted their irriatating post so they could respond to it. I regard one of the joys is that the ignored person does not tknow that they are ignored - so it must annoy them that their attempts at provocation don’t generate a response and they don’t know why. Tee, hee.

I’ve not found that level of irritation on HO. Certainly, over the years, there have been a couple of complete tossers but I’ve regarded them as manageable complete tossers.

5 Likes

Just one note, you cannot choose to ignore mods in HO though. :grin:

So you’re saying we have to do it the old-fashioned way? With our eyelids? Oh, the humanity.

3 Likes

Or you try to bug the forum software Discourse geeks to make progress in humanity!

Wouldn’t still love an ignore button. Same reasons, same poster. ;). I know I know. Just saying.

1 Like