Context: I am sick of eating cold Costco pizza at other parties.
- Very low prep- its coming up this weekend
- Don’t mind store bought as long as I can put the light snacks on a tray.
- Don’t want to spend a lot of money
- Relatively tasty
- Not very messy (its at an indoor venue inside a park)
- These are children (around 10 of them) who can eat pretty much anything, but not at an age (3-5) that they are very experimental. There are around same amount of adults. While I am not aiming to wow the adults, I’d love to at least avoid the ‘yuck’ reaction to typical children bday parties food.
Only ideas so far: crackers/ baguette with cheese
Please help this clueless dad! Thank you in advance!