I wonder if Hillary Clinton gets better service at Kittle House (Chappaqua)

Ha!! Yes, I remember from when I was in high school in southern Westchester kids from my school would go up for late late night snacks! I never made it there till we moved closer recently. I like the egg and cheeses the best but my husband goes for the enormous wedges. Not cheap, true, but the wedges can definitely feed two people… they’re huge.

1 Like

Yep, I guess it’s a rite of passage. If the eggs and cheese are good, I’ll have to get over there for breakfast sometime.

Don’t go out of your way, but it’s a good quick stop if you’re in the neighborhood. There is no seating.

1 Like

@Sra.Swanky. So after you mentioned the chip chip we tried it and it is officially my husband’s favorite Rocky’s sandwich now! Haha thanks for the tip! Lately I’ve been going for their egg salad which is really fresh, like most of their stuff, due to the fast turnover there.

LOL! Glad he enjoyed it. The Chip-Chip is my go-to. So spicy and good! Yes - Rocky’s egg and tuna salad is always fresh since the lines there are never short. (Well - maybe at 2 am!) :wink: