My sister suggested a fun idea that I thought it’d be great to try, especially since we are new.
The idea is:
- we come up with a list of chefs/ critic/ food industry insiders we want to ‘interview’
- we then send a request to their PR folks to see if they are interested.
- If anyone says yes, we then come up with a list of questions and send the top ones by vote over to have them answered.
Interested? Nominate them in this thread.
Rules (Added Oct 2016):
Each nomination must come with
- a way to contact the person- email, PR agency, FB page, Twitter page
- five questions you want to ask that person.
- one nomination per reply please so people can vote on the top ones they are interested in
- please indicate person’s expertise or region of influence: e.g. French cuisine, San Francisco Bay Area, cake baking, etc.