Hungry Onion Drive-In closing down.

I’m sure most of you use a HO app to get here. But I go in the old fashioned way through google. This place almost always came up first. But sometimes second behind us. Well, regardless, I’ll be sorry to see them go. In the search. I wish the family well,.

4 Likes

We have an app?
I gotta get with the program.
I’ll ask my friend Ed up in Idaho to report back on the drive in closure.

1 Like

What? I don’t even understand what you’ve posted. I have HO bookmarked :confused:

2 Likes

Ditto. When I log onto Google it gives me an old Top Chef thread and I start there.

2 Likes

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/business/article237483914.html

Geez - I didn’t mean to start anything. I’m not very gadget oriented. Just assumed everyone had an easier way into websites than me.

It does make me wonder why Google always shows me the old October 2017 Top Chef Colorado thread.

Mods?

Actually it’s Chrome, not Google, that starts me at the Top Chef Colorado thread.

Hungry Onion has no app. If you want a short cut on your phone, bookmark the homepage.

6 Likes

You keep visiting the link, it is cached and the search engine has decided that it’s the site you wanted to go. Now you are doomed! :laughing:

4 Likes

Me too.

…from your favourite British Luddite (foreigners may need to Google that one)

3 Likes

The more I read, the more I don’t understand. I thought it was about HO our site at first, but it seems to be talking about another HO.

@Miss_belle
Sorry for moving the thread to “Site Discussion” and back to “Culture” board, I hope it is in its right place now.

1 Like

I had no idea!

No.

And stop that rumour!! :joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Good to know because I get here via safari. Don’t need more apps

2 Likes

And now YOU’RE doomed, @naf - because everyone’s going be asking about an HO app. :wink::rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah, why not, and it can be called Hungry Onion Drive-In.

I propose you to be in charge of our fundraising! :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

I’m going to see if I can “cache” in on a different page. :blush:

1 Like
2 Likes

Do they have an app?
:wink:

3 Likes