Houston (area) Big Z’s Deep Dish Pizza

Chicago style pizza comes to Katy, because Katy doesn’t have enough pizza options :smile:

https://wikirealty.com/discussion/tx/big-zs-pizza-house-brew-opens-in-katy/

1 Like

Whilst in college in Austin, we had Conan’s which delivered to the dorm my freshman year and was a frequent Sunday night dinner when the dining hall was closed. For those who haven’t had the pleasure of meeting me, it was a long time ago. I think a large was about $3.25 if that gives you a hint.

To be honest it wasn’t my favorite option and I still am not a fan of deep dish. As far as I’m concerned, the crust is just there to deliver the good stuff to my mouth - the cheese, the sauce and of course the pepperoni, or even better the anchovies.

:grinning: :pizza:

True story, and I think I’ve said this before, I and others drove from College Station Texas A&M to Austin on the odd Saturday and BACK, JUST to eat Conan’s pizza. That’s how good it was.

1 Like

Aggy is as aggy does.

:wink:

2 Likes

So it’s a shooting war now.

I’ve held my tongue for a couple of years now but you attacked an ally, they signed a non-aggression pact with my Cougar High promising not to poach our coaches.

Six and five sounds good and does head but have a hyphen?

1 Like

You’re more than welcome to have therman back and we’d probably be willing to pick up a big chunk of his salary.

My late best friend was a coog and I’ve seen dozens of cougar football and basketball games. I even had season tix for the phi slamma jamma years and saw Akeem, (as he was then known), and the crew fall to Georgetown in Seattle.

I spent many Saturday afternoons at the Dome chanting “Eatem up” with my friends. I love my Horns but I have a soft spot for the coogs. Aggy? Not so much.

I can’t parse that last sentence.

2 Likes

The real entertainment started when the Sips came into town, the constable had his hands full. :):muscle:

1 Like

:heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::question::question::question:

:metal::rofl:

1 Like

I just read that aloud to my hubby (a Longhorn), causing a morning coffee spit take. :rofl:

3 Likes