Hooters

Yeah, but fast foods are much cheaper.

That is not what they say.

Q: Was the pay better than other restaurants?
A: No. Maybe slightly more, but nothing too significant. Your salary there is pretty comparable with other sit-down, chain restaurants.

“Salary?” I think sunshine is thinking of tips. Waitresses who shove their tits in guys’ faces tend to get fairly large tips.

It’s really not rocket surgery.

“It’s really not rocket surgery.”

You are right, I think it’s more like brain science!

1 Like

I think it is more subtle, like touching your back. :smirk:

1 Like

Yeah. Hooters is the epitome of subtlety '-)

1 Like

Why not just try and see?

This may be breaking news, but Hooters waitresses are not hookers or strippers, but those who’ve never been don’t believe that.

It’s actually a pretty tame, family-friendly place.

My info comes from more than one, over a span of decades, none of whom were being paid for their responses.

I haven’t been in a while, but don’t remember the wings being a standout. A friend raves about the wings at Twin Peaks. Too many independents around here do a nice job with wings

I am guessing that people’s disapproval of Hooters has a correlation with people’s disapproval of Giada del Laurentiis (people who think Giada shows off too much skin, probably also approve Hooters waitresses).

I think Giada is pretty classy actually (at least on TV. I have no idea what she is like in person). As for Hooters waitresses? Well, yes, showing a little skin and body curvature, but nothing really outstandingly worse than few people on the street. I don’t even think they touched my back all that often.

Key word(s); “All that often” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Are you really born and raised from NJ? Your humor remind me of people from the West Coast more than East Coast. I was originally from the West Coast :grin:

Born and raised in NJ Dear Sir. Only been to the left coast one time on business, Palm Desert, I don’t care what you say about a dry heat, when it’s 110 degrees it’s HOT. My ears would sweat while I was in the pool.

“…shove their tits in guys’ faces…” sounds like a passage from one of the Playboy articles

Sir, if I may differ with your opinion. This sounds more like a Penthouse Story rather than a Playboy which would more closely resemble: " She lifted her supple bosom towards the face of her lover…"

Damn…much classier. Throw in a whip, some cuffs, and you could call it 50 shades of Jr. I’ll let Harlequin know

There is a lot of wisdom from this NJ native.

We went to the original in Clearwater, FL a decade ago. The Dom Perignon special someone read about in the Wall Street Journal was not offered.

A former co-worker managed a Hooters for several years. From what he said most of the girls were college students who were not born with a silver spoon in their mouth and had to work.

Having daughters I don’t know how I would feel about it …my gut instinct would be no …only because of all the creeps these days.

unfortunately, creeps will creep, regardless of what the object of their affection is wearing or doing for a living. Being a creep is about power and control, not sex.