We will likely find ourselves for one dinner in the Mongkok / Yau Ma Tei/ Jordan area. I need some non-fuzzy recommendations for Chinese places, ideally close to MTR or KCR stations. OK fuzzy is fine if the food is out-of-this-world good.
Some prelim ideas, though I am not particularly hot about any of them:
- How’s Chan’s roasted goose or Chuen Cheung Kui near Cordis.
- Fung Shing (though a bit far from MTR)
- 6 Noodles in Jordan- but jeez the lines, and would prefer something besides noodles for dinner
- Good Hope Noodles in Mongkok, same noodle rationale
- Kai Kai in Jordan, not for dinner, but dessert if in the area
Thoughts? Language/ communication not an issue. Divey is fine.
Separately, separate question- does anyone have an opinion on Glorious Cuisine in Sham Shui Po?