HO Down - Saturn Pizza, Brick?

I’ve been thinking about the recent discussion about Saturn Pizza and am very intrigued. While I don’t recall ever having pizza at a gas station ( I may have but don’t remember) I have had other good food experiences at them.

As I prefer easting outside in given the current situation, and there may not be many nice days left, I’m hoping to head over to Saturn on Sunday 10/31 for a late lunch/early dinner. Any one want to join me?

@CurlzNJ
@seal
@SarahGriesemer
@heidicooksandbakes

2 Likes

I’m game for lunch!

1 Like

Sounds good! Are we bringing comfy folding chairs to eat outside? Just because it’s Halloween does NOT mean we have to order the pumpkin pizza…

2 Likes

I’m not sure I have comfy folding chairs but I definitely plan on bringing chairs. Absolutely NO pumpkin!

The earliest I can make it is 1:30. Will that work for you and @CurlzNJ?

3 Likes

I’m definitely game! I have a chair in my car already. Anytime is good for me.

1 Like

1:30 works for me…

1 Like

Where exactly are you planning to set up the chairs you are bringing?

1 Like

To be honest I am not exactly sure. I’m guessing it will end up being more like a tailgating get together. If I have time I may try to do a drive-by later this week but I can’t promise.

2 Likes

No need for you to drive over to check it out. I called and found out that they have outdoor dining! Tables and chairs with umbrellas in the back. Unfortunately, Sunday’s forecast is showing partly sunny but with “showers around.” If it looks as though it won’t be raining at the appointed time (1:30 works for us), Michael and I may join you. So, count us in as a last minute possibility.

1 Like

GREAT! Thank you for checking. I’m keeping my fingers crossed about the weather. I hope it holds out and you can make it.

1 Like

I’m fine w tailgating, but let’s see how it works out.
For those who haven’t chimed in, a reminder that this is open to ALL HOs! If you’re not tied down to football games or Halloween festivities, feel free to join us!

Where are @NotJrvedivici and @BossaNova and @joonjoon and the rest of you?

2 Likes

Accuweather provides hourly weather which we always check when making outdoor dining plans. It provides hourly for the same day and then two subsequent days. So, Sunday’s hourly will first be available on Friday, then on Saturday and, of course, on Sunday. Experience has shown that the predictions during the three-day period can change completely for worse or better. Let’s hope for the best!

1 Like

Hopefully the pizza is good, but sounds like a good time nonetheless. I’ll be day drinking with the neighbors as we hand out candy. Enjoy!!

2 Likes

1:30 it is!

Been a while. Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Count me in as a definite maybe… I have plans on Sunday without a set start time yet, I will be there if I can make it!!

2 Likes

I second everything @CurlzNJ wrote. No RSVPs or costumes necessary!

2 Likes

I can do 1:30!

1 Like

Thank you for the thought, but I’m most likely not available. (though I can’t tell you what I’m doing, I’m sure I’m supposed to be somewhere at sometime…I get my weekend orders at Friday nights debriefing.

3 Likes

Sounds intereting! If we are not firmly ensconced up the road at Beacon 70 I would love to stop by and meet some folks.

1 Like

I hope you can make it!!! I love meeting new HOs

1 Like