Help! with Tomatoes in Container - going away for 5 days

It’s only one out of four beds, so that could very well be it. But I also made a note to buy any already grown plants at my grocery store next year (they come from local farmers) and not the fancy place…especially since half of my potted herbs up on the porch died off for the second summer in a row too. All the exotics, like chocolate mint and Vietnamese coriander, plus the basil, fennel and the English thyme. Those all from the fancy place too. Such a long time til next year, but I did make some notes to remind me to treat the dirt this fall :wink: Every year I learn something new!

Although the pumpkins and squash I have in the same bed are doing fantastic (must be the horse manure) so who knows. Can a fungus come from horse manure I wonder?

Me again! So the few tomatoes I have are still green. Some are getting a deeper green, which I guess means they may actually turn red? The only ones that turned red so far are the ones with blossom end rot…Not a good tomato year? Should I keep doing Tomato Tone on the pot without the rot? I haven’t done that in about a month due to circumstances beyond my control - but I’m wondering if that would help?

It has been a very bizarre tomato year here. A rep from OSU Extension suggested a 5-5-5 fertilizer and that helped. Will apply more tomorrow. We have had to harvest tomatoes at an underripe stage to keep,them from rabbit destruction