Help a NJ HO

Could use some guidance. Arriving SFO late on a Tuesday night from the East Coast. Staying in Millbrae near airport. At the moment plan is to hit up the local In n Out and get some sleep, but is there a late night option (after 10 pm) that shouldn’t be missed in the vicinity?

Next morning heading to Sonoma Co., staying in a B&B near Healdsburg and presently have 3 dinners planned in Healdsburg, but am open to suggestions.

On Saturday we are on a tour in town of Sonoma until 2 pm. Have a 11 pm redeye back to NJ. Any thoughts on where to have our last meal prior to SFO (we’ll be in our rental, so need to be able to park)?

Thx.

1 Like

I don’t know if there is a shouldn’t be missed around there after 10pm, but Millbrae is Cantonese food central, so if you are not tired yet, you can consider e.g. a seafood feast at Hee Kee, which is still open at that time. I haven’t been though. (I think many other Millbrae options that people usually bring up are closed by then.)

Coming back, your options are endless between Sonoma and the airport- North Bay, city, Oakland, Berkeley, peninsula. Much easier if you suggest a type of thing you really want to eat and you will get options narrowed down for you quickly.

It’s been years since i was last in napa valley but i just wanted to say please make a point of tasting and buying the local olive oil, there are some exquisite delicious oils you can’t find on the east coast.

1 Like