Heights 167 Pt Pleasant Beach

That totally makes sense, couldn’t figure why people would want to carry cumbersome, awkward to hold boxes instead of a tote, or even a plastic food bag. The terms are very funny. :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Went here tonite for Father’s Day based on the recent praises on HO. Food didn’t disappoint! Appetizers were Madurai, Queso Fundido and Cubans sliders. They abided request to put chorizo on the side for vegetarian daughter. Mains included Peruvian shrimp, Ropa Viejo , Heights Birria Platter( excellent!) a vegetarian Fajita that was not on menu that they put together just for my daughter upon request. And Pollo Peruano, which was a little dry.

Taste and portions were good
Plates were clean and prices reasonable.

There was only service on one other table besides ours and I truly believe this is a nice place that could use support. Understand this is a casual restaurant in a strip mall that is nice but a little out of the way with no real anchor business so I believe location and lack of marketing may explain slow business on Fathers Day.

We plan to be back to try the Paella which needs 2 hours advance notice before ordering.

9 Likes

I’m glad you enjoyed it. The folks who work there really seem to care about their food and their customers.

4 Likes