Heads up, Polar seltzer fans!

Apparently Polar has recently introduced a new product: Seltzerade! http://www.bostonmagazine.com/health/blog/2017/02/15/polar-seltzerade/#l3kfeLSAmLLZcs1f.01

According to the article these will be slightly more intensely flavored versions of seltzer, with a citrus base. Lemon is actually one of my least favorite seltzer flavors, but I do like it in combination with other things, so I’m interested to try some of these. Has anyone spotted them on shelves yet?

1 Like

Love Polar seltzer and all its flavors (except vanilla - it puts me off for some reason!) These look great! I have to keep my sugar down and I get so tired of water and seltzer constantly. Looking forward to trying it if it comes to the NYC area.

I’m glad you reminded me of this - I found these at Stop and Shop the other day! We bought the Blueberry Lemonade and Raspberry Lemonade flavors. Both excellent. A little more intensely flavored than their standard product, and IMO the lemon flavor is more real-tasting. I am not actually a big fan of their standard lemon seltzer but this stuff is really good. It seems to only be available in cans, though, so it’s quite a bit more expensive than the liter bottles.

1 Like

LOL! I just noticed your original post was a little over a year ago! Great - glad you found it! Which Stop n Shop had it?

I’m pretty sure we picked it up at the Dobbs Ferry location.

Help cover Hungry Onion's costs when you shop at Amazon!

Honghe Hani Rice Terraces, Yuanyang County, Yunnan
Credit: inkelv1122, Flickr