Has anyone become a trust level regular ?

I understand, but I also know that we should know the difference between the two.[quote=“Robin, post:21, topic:2010”]
These folks getting the badges actually alienates the great contributors who don’t game the system.
[/quote]

I hope my pineapple-onion crown doesn’t alienate anybody…

1 Like

Maybe this means we get to pal around with Tom Cruise and John Travolta?

Ummmmmm no, you get ME !!! (hey at least I’m not in a cult, but I am entertaining starting one, you can be my first member!!!)

1 Like

What does the “visits” column mean? Mine lists 8 - is that in a day, a month, a minute? :confused:

Yah, I’ve been trying to understand the various numbers… but then I’ve never been much of a numbers gal :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

[quote=“winecountrygirl, post:23, topic:2010”]
What does the “visits” column mean?
[/quote]Visits by others to your profile, maybe?

At the top left it says WEEK then Nov 6-13

This means that between the 6th and the 13th you have visited everyday. :smile:

I just logged in and was informed I’m now a regular too :smiley:

Does this mean I get to hang out with the cool kids in the cocktail lounge and wear a pineapple crown? My Mnhattan is especially tasty now.

2 Likes

I would never join a club that would have me as a member.

3 Likes

Well, there goes your cult idea :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Has anyone offered you a kool-aide yet?

I think you’re confusing HO with that other place…no suicide pacts here!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Now I’m really confused - my numbers went down… Is it just me - these numbers kind of make me feel like its some kind of competition.

If anyone had, I would’ve refused. Unless it was spiked, of course.

I just became a regular . I’m a regular, I’m a regular, I’m a regular ! Now what ?

Now you wait till you’re “special”.

1 Like

Seems to be rolling more or less in the order we joined…I was promoted over night!

I’m still a lowly member

I’ve been made regular! But, there is no lounge?

There is now

2 Likes

What d’ya have to do to become regular?