Happy New Year 2017/2018 !!!!!

I just wanted to give a brief Happy New Years wish to all my fellow Ho’s!!! May 2018 bring you and your families health, happiness and prosperity! Most of all let it be filled with great eats! Happy New Year my friends!!

12 Likes

Best wishes all round for a happy and peaceful 2018.

2017 has not been the best of years and I’ll be pretty glad to see the back of it. But, on the plus side for the coming year, we have a trip to South Africa booked for the autumn and, literally, over the last couple of days, we’ve been talking about a revisit to the northeast of America in late spring.

There will, hopefully, be good eats throughout the year. But, more immediately, I must decide what to do with those pigeon breasts I’ve defrosted for dinner.

1 Like

I too am happy to see 2017 coming to an end. Hoping 2018 will be wonderful for all and filled with joy.

I appreciate the comradery of this group of friendly, giving and supportive folk. You all provide a welcome haven more times than you can know.

May your year end festivities be jolly and the new year the best one yet!

3 Likes

Yeah…my last good year was probably around 2007, lol, sadly I’m not joking. So I’m happy to see this decade end and maybe just maybe 2018 will bring with it a turn around for us all.

2 Likes

Best wishes, health, luck, prosperity for all HOers in 2018! A good year for great food!
Thanks everybody for sharing knowledge in the past year, the nice community spirit in HO should continue.

Me too, first time ever I am glad that a year is ending, not that 2017 is particularly bad, but just want something different. Personally, looking forward for a 2018 with more profound changes that lead to more adventures.