HAPPY HOUR ! (or it's aways 5 o'clock somewhere)

Where are your favorite happy hour spots in/around Los Angeles?

A couple of mine:
Everson Royce Bar – Burger (one of the best in LA) for $10 and the Bee Sting makes every thing go down smooth.

Prank Bar – good for vegans and meat eaters alike, with vegan nachos and beef sliders, both under $12, and cocktails under $10.

Garçons de Cafe – for the times when we all want to pretend we are better wine aficionados than we really are.

1 Like

Define happy hour.
The classic or variations.
The 7-9am HH was great for graveyard folks.

My house is my favorite happy hour spot in Los Angeles. :wink:

I have rhubarb cordial, Q tonic and lime in my refrigerator.

I can make a batch of Lebovitz’s snack mix or Union Square bar nuts and I’m good to go at a fraction of the price of drinking in a bar.

3 Likes

Here’s a few that come to mind…

Escala in Ktown - Columbian/Korean (!) and good drink and food prices

Bludso’s Bar and Q - Dusted smoked chicken wing specials, cocktail specials and plenty of big screens for sports

El Carmen has good happy hour specials and late happy hour specials - prob biggest tequila selection in town, or one of em.

Petty Cash, similar

The Bayou, Weho, extremely cheap shots and drinks if you’re looking to light a fire

The Bayou (thebayouweho.com)

Connie and Teds - not sure if this is back but used to be great clam roll, oyster and food deals plus discount quality beer and wine

1 Like

Define it however you want!

As it’s always 5 o’clock somewhere in the world, it’s always happy somewhere in the world as well!

2 Likes

Here’s a spot with lots of ketsup and well done burgers…diet cokes…it’s no McDonald’s tho…

Happy Hour Menu (trumpnationallosangeles.com)

Disclaimer: havent been wont be going