Grocery Outlet [SF Bay Area and others] Jan., Feb., and March 2018

I found another interesting Grocery Outlet wine review site:

“The Officially Un-Official Review Site For AMAZING Grocery Outlet Wines (at stupid-cheap prices)”

There is a rumor that the Spring 20% off Wine Sale will begin on Monday, March 26, 2018 but I am not yet able to verify that. Will update soon.

1 Like

The Spring Wine Sale with 20% off did start today, Monday March 26 and will continue through at least Sunday April 1 ( possibly through Monday April 2?) at all Grocery Outlet stores.

Here are a few photos from the Oakland store today:

The Dr Bronner soap is cheap!

There’s a movie about Dr Bronner and it’s available on Netflix.

https://dvd.netflix.com/Movie/Dr-Bronner-s-Magic-Soapbox/70073552?strackid=6c5844afdbb42321_1_srl&trkid=201891639

My GO (PA) is terrible. Had none of the items you saw when I dropped by yesterday. I was hoping to get some soap.

They do have a Ben and Jerry’s Blondie Ambition, $1.99 i think.

Red Hill Farm pastured eggs $2.99/doz

A2 milk, price unknown.

Here’s a slideshow of Grocery Outlet in San Francisco on Geary at 27th Avenue by the 38 Geary bus from a few days ago. I noticed that 2 short blocks east of the GO, Kirin Restaurant had yee foo wonton (fried wonton) soups listed on their lunch menu for $9.50 (hung tao, chicken or roasted duck versions). Didn’t have time on this visit to grab lunch, but plan to squeeze in a bowl next time.

I was disappointed on the offerings at this GO as it usually has a richer selection.