Good online source for barware?

Hi there. I’ve gotten into making cocktails and while I have some basic supplies I’m wondering what’s a good source for things like glasses and bar equipment. I would like some rocks glasses and Collins glasses as well as some champagne flutes and while I don’t want to spend a ton I also don’t want crappy stuff. I need a bar spoon and some metal straws too. Just wondering if anyone has some good sources for things like this. Thanks so much!

And if anyone’s interested, the book my husband got me that’s inspired this is The Office: Classic Cocktails by Allen and Sarah Hemberger and it is excellent!

1 Like

WebstaurantStore has an insane selection at wholesale prices. The only issue is you have to buy the glassware by the case (usually a dozen).

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/3683/glassware.html

2 Likes

Bought my glasses at Nude, and tools through amazon.

1 Like

Maybe you overlooked that? (c;

1 Like

I’ve been going with restaurant supply stores (WebstaurantStore has a good intro offer which doesn’t require membership) myself for years. having smashed one too many finer pieces over the years i like not having to be concerned about mishandling a glass; i just reach into my value stock in the garage when i do. of course, i’ll bring out the finer ware for special wines and occasions.

2 Likes
1 Like

buy direct from Libbey

Crate & Barrel usually has some cute affordable options, too.
https://www.crateandbarrel.com/dining-and-entertaining/drinkware/

4 Likes

I use below ones for a martini (and some other drinks). That’s 22.50 per glass. Making a martini at home costs me around 4 dollar (Tanqueray no 10), so let’s say the glass equals the cost of 6 cocktails.

If one enjoys cocktails 22.50 isn’t a lot imho. Especially as the glass is thin, extremely clear, can withstand the dishwasher, and even a drop from small heights.

That is a very nice looking coupe, I must say. Do you know the capacity in ounces?

This is what I find.

Capacity: 5 3/4 oz
Height: 6 1/2 in
Diameter: 4 in
Material: lead-free crystal

1 Like

That seems good, and thanks. I don’t like overly shallow, low capacity coupes, nor oversized ones either.

2 Likes

Cocktail Kingdom has good stuff. If you’re looking for shaker tins they carry Koriko weighted stainless steel tins that work very well.

I got my mixing glass from Umami Mart.

Also second the recommendation for Libbey glasses. Their coupe glass is durable and elegant.

1 Like

They’re beautiful!

1 Like