FROZEN TREATS: Ice Cream, Gelato, Frozen Yogurt, Popsicles, Shaved Ice, etc. ... running thread.

2 Likes

1 Like

Ginger’s Divine Ice Creams on Instagram: “NEW FLAVOR DROP!!! BLACK CHERRY & MARZIPAN Available in Dairy and Vegan”

I’m still favoring the key lime pie flavor but 2 scoops always works

6 Likes

$7.50 (or three it’s it bars). Pretty tasty tho. About 2x as big as it’s it tho. Decisions decisions.

1 Like

This one is calling for me.

Good call. It’s the only one where the cookie really improves things that I’ve tried. The key lime pie ice cream is fabulous but already has crust crumble it it. The only other one I’ve had is the mint chip. Kudos for no actual mint leaf stuff like other fancy shmancy joints. Green works for me.

They have their habenero Oaxacan chocolate back quite good. The dark chocolate marzipan cannot stay in stock too popular.

Enjoy the French laundry that’s a treat I never experienced !

Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 11.57.17 AM

Wish there was one nearer to me. Don’t need fancy or expensive shit all the time. Spent way too much time at a tastee freeze this past summer !

I like their breakfast burger

It’s a great deal at 7bucks

Today we bookended some bike riding with burger at win-Dow then a concrete at pier burger. They have a nice grilled fish sandwich too. Good dogs it’s solid.

Shoot, I didn’t snap a pic of the Oreo Twister I got Thursday night at Fosters Freeze!

1 Like

Oreo dippin dots

I’ve never seen that before! Sounds good; I always liked Dippin Dots when I was a kid…

I was permitted a small bite pretty solid

1 Like

So the Carson Fosters Freeze apparently decided to close early for some reason, so I rushed to the Cerritos Dairy Queen to get an Oreo Blizzard to semi-satisfy the Oreo Mint Twister craving I had. Note, I had an Oreo Twister just a week ago, so this is about as close to a head-to-head comparison as I’m going to get. The verdict: Fosters Freeze is head and shoulders above Dairy Queen in terms of taste, appearance and texture.

1 Like