Free tacos tomorrow 10/4 in NJ?

So, tomorrow is National Taco Day ( seems like a made up holiday to me ) and after having my free coffee last week for National Coffee Day I feel we should be able to get free tacos tomorrow someplace…

I called quite a few places and asked in English and Spanish if I could get a free taco tomorrow. Funny how uproarious laughter sounds the same in both languages.

I know it’s last minute, but does anyone know anyplace in NJ to get free tacos tomorrow?

1 Like

May not be what you are looking for, but I believe Surf Taco is running a B1G1 deal today.

1 Like

download (1)

Let’s ask President Business.

If you have a disguise similar to my avatar, or a ski mask and a good pair of running shoes, every day could be “Free Taco” day. ((wink wink)) I’ll even drive the car, so all you have to do is make it from the door to the idling get away mobile.

3 Likes

Our new restaurant OTM.

Hit and Run Tacos.

3 Likes

Let’s dress up as @seal team six and ask nicely if they have free tacos.

I’ll bet they won’t be laughing then.

Is it too early for trick or treat ? :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

So I went to my usual joint right across the street from work in NB and ordered … a quesadilla.

I say forget them! If nobody will give me a free taco then there is no National Taco Day as far as I’m concerned.

And

I’m more the fuzzy marine mammal than anything like those guys.

2 Likes

Yes, but they don’t know that.

Just drop INS and agent and status into the conversation casually.

Wow. I choose to treat service staff with respect.

1 Like

Yo también. Pero cuando se trata de tacos libres, no soy responsable de mis acciones.

Taco Tisdag ! (on Wednesday):

Grilled pork chops sliced thin, blue corn tortillas & fixings.

1 Like