• Cravan, Paris 16

HONOUR OF LE FOODING
• Katia and Tatiana Levha of:
Le Servan, Paris 11
Double Dragon, Paris 11
Panache, Paris 9

BEST COUNTRYSIDE HOTEL
• D’une île, Rémalard
A project of Bertrand Grébaut and Théophile Pourriat (Septime and Clamato, Paris 11)

About Le Rigmarole, wanted to eat there, but fully booked in December (when I looked at their site in November)! You guys were luckily to be able to eat there back in November!

Don’t know why, never feel the urge to visit the Levha sisters’ restaurants. Anybody has been to any of them?

We enjoyed the food at Rigmarole, but our clothes smelled afterwards. My wife did not enjoy that.

Even the next day?

BEST SOPHISTROQUET

Is this someone just having fun with wordplay? Or, is it real french vocabulary?

Well, the guide created the word. You understand it in whatever way you want!

1 Like

Yup.

I used to dislike Korean grill restaurants in my younger days due to this reason.

You should write to Le Rigmarole to let them know that their smoke evacuation system is not enough!

ok.

If I’m reading that list correctly, it looks like the 11th has it going on . . . .

If you look at last year’s Le Fooding list, the winning restaurants were concentrated in the 10th.

This year’s palmeraies is dominated by Bertrand Grébaut and his empire (Tatiana Levha is his girlfriend), maybe a reason that they like to stay together. :hugs:

I had quite a good lunch at Le Servan in 2014, but I haven’t made it back since.

How did you like it?

It was good! The place was fairly new at that point, but I remember being impressed. The atmosphere, the plating, the service, everything was spare and minimal (in a good sense). The food was high quality at a reasonable price.

We have a week in Paris in February, I’ll be going through postings and making lists…!

1 Like

Good to know this for le Servan, a few years ago, there was an event organised by le Fooding at the flea market of Saint Ouen, we bought the tickets for the event, there were many restaurants participating, each had a stand. Theoretically, we could get a dish from each stand, but the problem was you need to queue to get the food from each stand. In reality many of the stand were not very well organised, and the queue for each stand were long. Le Servan had a stand near the exit, but it was near the closing time, and they ran out of food, we missed it.