Foods or beverages you like to spoil yourself with . I wouldn't necessarily say spoil but really like

I thought those were pretty tasty (completely different product, though, than regular hot dogs).

I still have three left. Maybe my opinion will change. The splitting issue could be biasing me against them. Did yours split? The first one I cooked as is. The second I pierced the casing several times with a fork. I may have cooked them too hot in my air fryer. I’ll try a lower temperature next time.

No, I didn’t have splitting. (Splitting for me is just cooking method, though. I now put them in a pan with a little bit of water and cover to steam-fry, and rarely have a split.)

Same.

1 Like

Where to?

I have been looking for a source… where from?

Since I’m alone I pretty much buy whatever is of interest. That’s a treat in itself, I suppose.

I have a bottle of Grand Marnier Quintessence which I’ll replace when it’s gone assuming I can still find it by then.

Berlin. I spend every summer in Berlin, save for the last 2 years due to Covid. Missed it something fierce :slight_smile:

1 Like

Forest Glory has good morels, and often good deals on them, too.

2 Likes

I actually bring them home from Paris (G.Detou shop), but my corner store carries them. They’re pretty available here and on the internet. Pricey but a concentrated flavor punch/money.

2 Likes