Food-related clothing

What better way to procrastinate from work than to start a new HO thread? I recently received this sweatshirt. It’s been great for these beautiful almost fall-like days in Greater Boston this week.

IMG_4097

PS That’s a pizza strip, a style known only to/loved by Rhode Islanders. :smile:

6 Likes

I have this:

and I got this for the mister:

It’s a plate of potato chips with prosciutto draped over them, which is his fave dish from that restaurant.

6 Likes

A couple more food-adjacent items (look closely at the first one…it’s not as it initially appears lol). I used to have a sushi t-shirt, which I can’t locate now and is making me sad. My wardrobe consists 90% of t-shirts.

IMG_4150

Spotted on my jean jacket.

IMG_4151

6 Likes

Alison Roman is marketing clothing with her recipes printed on them. Unfortunately, she isn’t selling them in plus sizes or I’d buy them.

4 Likes

This is not my picture, but I have this shirt, purchased from the Scharffen Berger store/factory when it was still in Berkeley. It says

(extra) bitter

7 Likes

A good buddy had given me a Goldbelly gift card for a round birthday, and I ordered a bunch of pastrami and smoked fish. This shirt came with the box. I love it. It’s super-soft and my favorite lounge-at-home shirt :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

3 Likes

As a good Chicagoan, I have this:

And there’s this, which is fictional, but so what?

8 Likes

I don’t know if they still have a factory store since they moved up here. I’ll enquire

Is he drinking beer with a straw? No. I am not judging.

1 Like

Darn- I set about to buy a Scharffen berger t-shirt but apparently I’m a good ten years too late.

1 Like

4 Likes

Amazon. Get you some. I did!

1 Like
4 Likes

6 Likes