First crawfish of the season Houston

That was pre virus scare and as I said it’s always like that. So here’s a live update as of 230 pm Friday.

Not bad, certainly better than I expected and not Thanksgiving/Christmas week crazy.

I grabbed a couple hunks of catfish and was out.

Speaking of catfish the local Catholic Church has seemingly canceled the Friday Lentin fish fry or so I’m led to believe due to the promotional signs being removed.

My brilliant intuitive mind has extrapolated this to mean, no more fish fry.

2 Likes

Wow you are quite the Braveheart to go there today. Must have been scary.

For me and mine, I did the doomsday prepping at Dollar Store. :rofl: :slightly_smiling_face:

It wasn’t bad. Tuesday I couldn’t find a handicap place and had to park with the peasants. Today they were plentiful, maybe the geezers have been scared away.

Don’t be afraid, that giant store can handle a billion shoppers so once you park it’s all downhill and all check lanes are open.

1 Like

True, the parking is the worst. New HEB hours announced this evening.

1 Like

Eeeh gad, bam, biff.

Those compressed hours will increase the lunacy.

On a selfish and personal note I’m guessing no more boiled crawfish sold out front on weekends.

They were so good last week.

1 Like

As of this am no crawfish per the Wifeacita. One would think they are safe being boiled and shoved into plastic bags.

1 Like

What are they doing with all the crawfish coming in that they have on order??

1 Like

I’m all for grinding them up and turning them into a vaccine. Enough Cajun seasonings could maybe kill anything. I already had more crawfish than last year so I’m good, I guess.

1 Like

Some are giving it away. In approximately 6 minutes. Hope you make it. To Cypress.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t drive to Cypress for free Chateau Latour. Check that, everybody stay off 290.

1 Like