Festival Season is Upon Us - Houston

You know it’s crawfish season again when the newbies start complaining about leaves in their boil. Holy crawfish boil, get some learnin. :rofl::joy:

1 Like

You’re right. I am confused. Was. See y’all March 9th at 2pm. Darlin’ yourself. :kiss:

3 Likes

Yipee, can’t wait to see everybody!

3 Likes

How many? I can call ahead. EEP!

1 Like

You and your hubs, Doobs and his posse which usually numbers three, Jaymes, and just the two of us. That’s eight if my arithmetic is correct.

Corvette johnny from New Jersey is a wild card but I’m not counting on it but I will pay for his meal.

2 Likes

We ALL appreciate your hosting this event.

:wink:

2 Likes

This does seem like an awesome adventure! Unfortunately I’m stuck here in nj. Let me see if I can arrange something but definitely count me out for now. I need to retire :smile:

2 Likes

Aaron Franklin’s Hot Luck Festival.

Memorial Day weekend.

Never heard of it but looks like a good time.

Any of our capital city friends done this or plan to?

I mean. Does Chris Shepherd clone himself? He’s everywhere.

We’re still in.

They don’t take reservations but they are on high alert that Lambsy party of 8 will arrive to deplete the crawbug reserves at 2:00 Saturday 9th. They wrote it down and everything.

1 Like

We’re in but will only be two. OBD doesn’t do crawfish or spicy and frankly isn’t too fond of you people, (just kidding), so we might be just seven.

The Nanster has spoken of little else. She be ready to get her mudbug on.

2 Likes

I count 37.2.

I was in the hospital Monday morning for a day procedure unknowingly
stayed the night and now am informed today is Wednesday after handfuls of drugs and injections on Monday/Tuesday. There is a lot I don’t remember, but the bad pancakes stand out.

We’ll be there.

You have no idea how difficult it was to type this with all the corrections.

So you’re the “candy man” for this little soiree?

:partying_face:

1 Like

All took home was Tylenol III.

Guess what? The procedure was in Katy with three trips in and another follow up however I don’t consider Barker-Cypress to be part of the real Katy.

So are we still on y’all?
Tomorrow, 2p, Bayou City?
Be there or be square?

1 Like

Yeppers.

See y’all shortly!

She who is known as “The Destroyer of Crawfish” called me two hours ago to see what time I was picking her up!

3 Likes