Fast Food/Fast Casual 2023

A new thread for all things fast and fast casual.
Anything you’re looking forward to this year?
:wink: :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

What better way to start the year than Review Brah

3 Likes
1 Like

Tried Arby’s gyros. Nothing to write home about, but pretty cheap and you get the gyros affect.

2 Likes

I’ve always been mystified why this guy has almost 3 million subscribers. To me he’s uninteresting, other than his verbal and facial quirks, which (again, to me) quickly become tiresome.

OTOH, I’ve never subscribed to any YT channels because Google won’t let me access any of my accounts anymore, because they (now) demand a phone number and I’m not agonna link google accts with my phone number.

Is it really “paranoia” if folks really are following you?

2 Likes
1 Like

I thought that Popeyes discontinued the fish sandwich, but it looks like it’s back, at least during Lent. Thanks for the reminder!

1 Like

Would you eat this?

1 Like

I would most likely if I was really hungry. I love French toast made out of that cinnamon swirl bread - it’s what I use at home for FT. That said, no White Castles around me.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

The first one, BurgerFi, ends today (4/17/23).

Mooyah and Culver’s sound interesting to me.

Any reviews?

2 Likes

Bizarre? oooo-eeeee-ooooo - things gettin’ scary up in Canada?

Back in the 80s, when Wendy’s first ventured into the breakfast wars, their best offering to me was a BLT on whole wheat. Completely different, a great change of pace from all the other fast food breakfast offerings available. It became part of my regular rotation, despite abysmally slow service, even with no other customers. Now if they offer this with whole wheat I may start setting the alarm to go get one.
Whole grain bread would be nice, too.

2 Likes

The gist of the matter: BK is adding a crispy, fried Mac & cheese patty to its burgers, chicken sandwich, and veggie burger in … Lithuania! (Let’s hear it for the Big L).

Who is gonna take one for the team?

1 Like

Lithuania?
umm-wait-fillion

3 Likes

https://www.wsiu.org/wsiu-local-news/2023-05-27/Carbondale%20Dairy%20Queen%20closing

2 Likes

Since the big FF thread got locked, here is an alternative, if we play nice :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes
1 Like

A Five Guys Burger topped with salted caramel is a thing of beauty.

Goes down real smooth as well.

1 Like