Farm to Table Dinner in Old Bridge with Chef Scott Snyder of Boulevard Five72 at Hauser Hill Farms

Heirloom Kitchen is hosting a dinner on Sat. Sept. 24th in Old Bridge. Full details in the link below.

Come celebrate our local farmers and the early Fall harvest with Whole Foods Market Monmouth County, Heirloom Kitchen, Hauser Hill Farms and Chef Scott Snyder of Boulevard Five 72. Chef Scott will be featuring a 4-course dinner, with wine pairings highlighting some of his favorite local seasonal ingredients at our third farm to table dinner in support of Hauser Hill Farms right here in Old Bridge, NJ! *A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Farmers Against Hunger on behalf of Hauser Hill Farms.

http://shop.ourheirloomkitchen.com/09-24-at-4pm-farm-to-table-dinner-with-chef-scott-snyder-of-boulevard-five72-at-hauser-hill-farms/dp/4085

I recently attended a food photography tour that Heirloom Kitchen hosted here in Asbury Park, and I promise you that they’re serious about food and cooking! Sounds like this could be a wonderful afternoon/evening.

Cool thanks for sharing!!

Obviously, I’m seriously out of the NJ restaurants loop since I’ve not heard of Boulevard Five 72. Just looked at the website. Definitely goes on our “go to” list!

We’ll be in NYC when this dinner takes place. But to be honest, even if we were here, we wouldn’t attend because the price includes Champagne and wine pairings. Since I don’t drink much wine (only a bit of sweet wine occasionally with foie gras and desserts), we never attend special dinners where wine is included in the cost.

My Blog
My Flickr

Blvd 572 is very good, I can’t say anything negative about the food. Personally La Griglia up the road about a half mile has been one of my favorite restaurants in the area. Neither are a bargain but I think La Griglia is slightly less pricey. Don’t know if you have ever been but I can assure you it’s worth a visit as well. (Sister restaurant is Water and Wine in Watchung)

I’ve known about La Griglia for ages. We’ve passed it many times on our way to Le Rendez-vous, the French bistro a little further along Boulevard. We’ve never been to La Griglia because Mr. RBI and I tend to avoid New Jersey Italian restaurants as we usually find them to be mediocre at best. However, since I value your opinion, perhaps we’ll give it a try sometime.

My Blog
My Flickr