Eleven Madison Park is popping up in East Hampton this summer

Someone mentioned an interest in pop-ups, well here’s a doozy. Eleven Madison Park is closing in the city this summer for renovations and will meantime “pop up” just outside East Hampton village for the summer, on Pantigo Rd, until at least Labor Day. A more laid back menu with a summer vibe both inside and out…and they will only take American Express for a credit card. Should be interesting!

1 Like

Hasn’t this been posted several times already?

Hi coll- still,can’t afford it!!!

HA HA me too. It’s nice to dream though.

1 Like

Not that I know of, Long Island doesn’t seem to be a hotbed of activity so I didn’t even research it. Just adding my two cents. If it was under NYC then I don’t think the audience was fully covered.

Someone mentioned it on my post about 11MP’s reservation system.

I am crazy busy lately, so I apologize to all offended. I am trying to get a Long Island thing going, for better or worse :wink: Not easy I know!

Any word on what the summer pop-up will cost? I have been to EMP a couple of times (once long before it was what it is now, and once more recently, when lunch was still a bargain) and although there’s no way I’d pay the current prices, if the pop-up location will be more affordable it might be worth a day trip!

You don’t owe any apologies.

1 Like

They are assuring everyone it will be a casual menu, more like lobster rolls, fried chicken, “take away” picnic baskets and such. I think that is the whole point, they said the grounds will have swings and picnic tables and will not be too fancy since they are on summer vacation too…although it IS the Hamptons :wink:

2 Likes

Yes

Coll thanks for posting this. Very interesting! Any idea when it starts?

Late June, until at least Labor Day, I think that depends on when the NYC place is finished. Most places out there stay open til Columbus Day though, and if so, could be a nice off season visit without the crowds.