Dumb Question about Coconut Cream and Milk

thank you for you research
I am afraid it is too complicated for me to cook nowadays, and following those instructions in portuguese is difficult
I remember cooking a lot of dessert, gluten free for my hubby who is no longer with us.
The best, most complicated would be the Filipino version of SANS RIVAL, which I learned from a colleague whose husband was the chef of the USS Sequoia, the Presidential Yacht during JFKennedy. It is probably a version of the French Dacquoise as it means No Rival. It is in short, a dessert made of layers of meringue baked until crisp with ground cashew, then layered with buttercream icing , topped with chopped cashew. It is not only labor intensive but to serve it so it will stay crunchy, it has to be chilled.
I used to make it in a rectangular form, chill over night in freezer, use the top of a rectangular tupperware for presentation with ice filled in the main section of tupperware to keep it called so it stays crispy like wafers.
If interested for the recipe, go to the Filipino portal, http://www.pinoyrecipe.net/sans-rival-recipe/