Due Mari in New Brunswick Closing

1 Like

“Due Mari is having a “Clear the Cellar” promotion this month, where wine bottles are 50% off Sunday-Thursday, while supplies last.”

2 Likes

Honestly not sad about Due Mari closing. Many years ago somebody told me they had the best bar pies around so I had to go try one. I know pizza is even more subjective than many foods, but it was just meh. I also had dinner there once and thought the same about the rest of their food. Nice location at that corner that deserves a better restaurant.

Interesting. I never had the pizza there, but in my three visits thought the pastas were great. It’s been a few years so I don’t remember what else we had, but I do remember enjoying our meals. I was just happy to have a relatively Michael White restaurant, conveniently accessible.

Different strokes :+1:

2 Likes

@tomt, I’m in your camp. The pastas were wonderful. Fortunately, Osteria Morini in Bernardsville remains open, and since it’s only about half an hour from me I’ll be going in that direction from now on. I have to say I never considered ordering pizza at Due Mari so I can’t comment on their quality.

3 Likes

Lol. Guess I should’ve gotten the pasta. I just have a vague recollection of a mediocre meal.

1 Like

Agree about the pastas. Though it was some time ago, I recall enjoying my meal there.