Drew's Bayshore Bistro..............Keyport, NJ

Is it just me or does anyone else think a winter HODown at Drew’s might be in order?

3 Likes

Key word; “winter”, If so I’m in!!!

Let’s do this

Yes

1 Like

Hell yeah

1 Like

I think @seal and @paryzer are in charge

I wonder how many people we could have at this?

Not sure but there are quite a few fans of Drew here.

It would be cool if he could come join us for a few. I’m sure his boss would let him come out for a little bit :smile:

1 Like

I don’t know if his voodoo shrimp are going to hold up to Outback’s Unlimited shrimp of our last get together!

1 Like

I’ve never been to Drew’s but a HO down sounds like the perfect way to be inducted into the fan club.

2 Likes

So you were the reason I didn’t get to try the bread pudding!! Yes, I have enjoyed the pretzel tart more times than I care to admit. Sorry we missed each other as I would’ve enjoyed meeting you as well.

2 Likes

If we have a hodown we need to order a boat load of those!

OK, this reminds me of a hilarious food clip. If this doesn’t make you laugh I will give you your money back!

2 Likes

A friend of mine arranged this menu for a group of 15 of us for $45 in June 17. It was a great dinner and a good deal. I assume something similar could be arranged.

1 Like

I would take that menu any day of the week!

2 Likes

That looks great jeff! I would even be willing to throw down some more cash to gets some of the chicken skins in the mix. Eli’s pics have my mouth watering.

How were the smores? I had deep fried smores the other day from chicken holiday. I must say, they were pretty damn good! They had a delivery order at work and I was impressed.

1 Like

Drew hasn’t had the chicken skins in the last two months, but I would highly recommend the crispy, juicy, and flavorful dark meat hot Nashville chicken thighs. They are much more flavorful then the previous version that used white breast meat. I also recommend the broiled oysters. Our next standing reservation is on Saturday December 22nd, and it would be great if we could have the HOdown then. I would love to meet everyone. It would have to be booked soon since Saturday is a busy night.

1 Like

12/22 is currently good for me, but if Dec is tough for too many people, maybe we should do it in January?

I’m good for the 22nd as well.

I know I suggested this, but as far as making it happen, somebody else should take point on this one. Not that it matters but even though I’ve met Drew a few times, I don’t really know the man.

1 Like

Although I know Drew well, for personal reasons, I can’t take on this responsibility right now. Glad @paryzer has said he would do it.

Depending on the date, Michael and I would love to come. We cannot make it on December 22nd.

January would work best for me, anything between now and the holidays are going to be very tough.

1 Like