Drew's Bayshore Bistro..............Keyport, NJ

@paryzer

Thank you for the compliment once again ( a few days ago).

Been very busy !!!

Have a lovely week ahead.

1 Like

We had another outstanding dinner at Drew’s. Besides the always awesome escargot, muffuletta and burrata salad, and Nashville hot chicken, I enjoyed a humongous and juicy French onion pork chop and excellent seafood bolognese pasta. The seafood bolognese was made with ground octopus and pepperoni and had shrimp, crabmeat, and scallops. It all went great with an excellent Chateauneuf Du Pape.

11 Likes

Looks and sounds fantastic …

An exemplary wine too …

1 Like

Looks great as always Mr P. We just missed you up the road at keyport fishery last night!!

1 Like

Thanks @Metsfan86!
I’m sorry we missed you. We have to meet some day.

We had another excellent dinner at Drew’s. Besides the always awesome Nashville hot chicken and creamy lobster bisque with nice chunks of lobster meat (not pictured), we enjoyed an outstanding Cajun mushroom pappardelle with Two Rivers mushrooms, Tasso ham, in a Cajun cream and black pepper parmesan sauce; Cajun pork rilette with jalapeño pepper jelly and sweet potato biscuits; muffuletta. It all went great with an excellent Gigondas. Drew sent us home with an excellent fig empanada with orange sherbet and pecan pie with vanilla gelato.

10 Likes

Next time I’m gonna bring a pen…although this special’s description could have used up all the ink. Chilean Seabass infused/ marinated? in saki over a creamy crab risotto with this that and the other…I’m doing Drew a disservice by not showcasing this tour de force down to the herb and spice, but lemme tell ya…all was superlative this evening!

8 Likes

This…on the other hand, needs no description. Voodoo Shrimp “Entree” size.

8 Likes

That looks amazing

1 Like

Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler :fleur_de_lis::fleur_de_lis:

1 Like

Attached is Drew’s Valentines Day menu for those that are interested. He will be serving this menu only on both Saturday and Sunday. It is $75 for 3 courses plus tax and tip.

Drews Valentines Day Menu.pdf (615.8 KB)

3 Likes

We enjoyed another outstanding dinner at Drew’s. Besides the usually excellent Nashville Hot Chicken, and muffuletta salad, I enjoyed a beautifully marbled Heritage pork chop in a green peppercorn au poivre sauce, as well as awesome BBQ shrimp reminiscent of Mr. B’s in New Orleans, and a spicy Cajun pork empanada. It all went great with an excellent 2005 Syrah.

11 Likes

:drooling_face:

2 Likes

Wow … Looks divine …
Have a lovely Sunday.

2 Likes

Thank you!
Your lunch and location looked amazing as well.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 Likes

It is quite lovely and harmonious.

I do not handle overly spicy cuisine or products well, and they know us and so they are very accomodating.

It was a beautiful sunny day and we enjoyed being on a sunny terrace.

Have a lovely Sunday.

2 Likes

Enjoyed another stellar dinner at Drew’s. Mrs. CB70 took the pics, Mr. CB70 is going to eat her leftovers. It all went perfectly with the $19.99 Pinot Noirs that we didn’t take a picture of, but drank all three. My goodness, Eli is so much better at this. :smirk:

10 Likes

Looks great. Mrs CB70 took some great pics!

3 Likes

Those mussels look divine :pray:t2:

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes