Does anyone know of a fresh made country style pork, sage, breakfast sausage in Westchester County?

Does anyone know of any places making fresh made country style pork, sage, breakfast sausage in Westchester County? When I lived down south great breakfast sausage was available everywhere. Fat little tasty flavor bombs. I used to make my own but all of my equipment is in storage since I have a tiny kitchen right now.

Two vendors at the Pleasantville Farmers Market may be able to help: Kiernan Farm and Cowberry Crossing Farm. You can reach each farm here: http://www.pleasantvillefarmersmarket.org/vendors/vendors.php

Tarry Market sells it loose

Had a feeling they would.

I have been buying from Kiernan and Cowberry for years. They both have sausages. I usually get the bulk sweet pork sausage from Kiernan. I haven’t tried their breakfast sausage. I’ll inquire about it this Saturday and pick up a package if they have it.

Where are they, ice cream?

Sorry, I was piggybacking on Spa’s reply. These are vendors at the Pleasantville Farmers’ Market, not restaurants. Rereading the OP, I guess JMF is looking for restaurants with it, so this may not help him. Still, I do love both and generally recommend Kiernan and Cowberry!

No, I definitely am not looking for restaurants. Butchers, markets, etc.