Do you still post on Chowhound?

…or uncle!
:blush:

1 Like

I still post occasionally, when I have 2 cents.

1 Like

Yes, definitely some crazy uncles, and I say that fondly. I’m still waiting for my coq au vin made with Premium Cru and I’m sure he wasn’t joking.

2 Likes

I’ve seen your posts recently, I must’ve missed you when I was posting around 2015-2017 and have recently returned. Now I crap post because they deleted one of my OC post that actually took effort. I can’t say they didn’t bring this upon themselves or if they even care.

1 Like

I’ve been posting since 2003. Under sunnyside until 2006, phoenikia until 2010, prima since 2010. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That’s funny I was posting on Chowhound as Sunnyside starting in 2006 until the implosion. I don’t post there anymore and find it cumbersome to even read on a phone with all the scrolling to read one post and floating ads, etc…

1 Like

I don’t post a topic, but once in a while I respond, especially if an old post of mine is brought back up.

1 Like

I bump some of my old threads when I revisit Manhattan or the UK. I have a running list type thread about ethnic restaurants that I will probably keep bumping, since it reminds me of places I haven’t tried yet.

When I quit FB and IG last fall, I started posting more on CH again, and started some new threads in Dec, right before I started posting more frequently here.

2 Likes

Miss you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Been there done that , gone for 4 plus happy years!

3 Likes