Dirty French

Has anyone eaten at Dirty French recently? Ever? Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Dirty French opened in September 2014. We had our one dinner there in March 2015. At that time, there was no place to hang our winter coats, seating was uncomfortably cramped, and the noise level was loud. We also had service problems. As for the food, I checked my Flickr. We had the lamb carpaccio to start and the main course chicken and crepes for two. Since I had no recollection of what we ate, I’d say the food was probably o.k. but, obviously, not memorable.

2 Likes

Yeah, about three or four years ago. Our party of six had a pretty comfy banquette. The room is very high energy - I didn’t think it was that loud, but it was definitely buzzy. I remember liking the tuna tartare, but I have no idea what else I ate because the conversation was lively and the drinks were strong.

2 Likes

You liked the tuna tartare??? Well, thanks to you both. I think I will give it a miss, if I can.

I’m as surprised as you are.

I went back in 2015 as well. We had a good time, drank a lot, food was good but not outstanding. The 80’s music playing was outstanding. I remember really liking the decor (Black, white, and hot pink).