Dinner near PHL Airport [Philadelphia, PA]

Glad you got to check it out (though the delay sucks). But no tots???

1 Like

I saw someone else’s portion before we ordered and was worried about such a heavy lunch before flying :grimacing:

And we have a big meal coming up tonight as well here!

1 Like

Kalaya has closed its S Philly restaurant in anticipation of opening a new, larger one, in Fishtown. I dont think the new location is open yet. I will miss it in the neighborhood. (Im in S Philly)

1 Like

Can’t say I blame you for saving room–that menu looks fantastic. I could be very happy with just the meatery board and some small plates. But I’d be in real trouble with that whiskey list (probably why I like to stay within walking distance of good restaurants while I travel).

1 Like

Oh, shit! While I am not surprised that they are expanding (no doubt Phil Rosenthal’s recent visit made them even more popular) to a larger place, I thought they were opening a second location.

Bummer, man.

Ahh that sucks!
ETA: just finished reading the thread. Glad you made it, but sucks about the pierogies; that’s what I’d been leaning towards.

1 Like

Grabbed a pie at Vetri Pizzeria last night on our way home from NOLA. Pizza was very good, Caesar on the bland side, golden beets w/robiolina & chopped pistachios very nice…. although I’d eat almost anything with creamy cheese & chopped pistachios :wink:

3 Likes