Dining out recs needed for Thanksgiving [NJ]

The cloths pins and clothes line are disposable , and obviously the metal tongs are washable :joy:

It’s still too dumb for me to order.

LMAO @ all the fuss over Burke’s theatrics. That was really all he was good for. Cheesecake Lollipops and cotton candy!

Give me a real chef, like the late ChefMD anyday!

5 Likes

Haha !! Happy Gobble Gobble day :turkey:

1 Like

Woke up this morning to a still frozen turkey. It had been in the fridge for 4 days! The ice that was on it was not even melted! Probably because I put the turkey in a mini fridge. Lesson learned!

So, we decided on Denny’s, then nearby friends invited us over. We’re bringing sides and a pie. Thanksgiving saved!

I’ll still cook the turkey when it defrosts sometime next year.

4 Likes

So we decided to have Thanksgiving 2020 dinner at the Drift House. WOW !!! Chef Mike you are a genius … started with the massive scallop and chunky lobster bisque, along with a U10 super fresh shrimp cocktail. After that came my spiritual tomahawk pork chop , grilled to perfection image

with a side of mashed sweet potatoes and crispy brussels… then came dessert in the form of hand chopped warm pecan pie with a dollop of vanilla bean ice cream . So worth the $75.00/head :turkey::turkey:

8 Likes

You can’t stop it…

6 Likes

At first I thought this was photoshopped but I guess it’s real :woman_shrugging:

Were they good? Where is this?