Dining in Maine - Ogunquit to Kennebunkport

Gwenn, thanks for basically planning my trip to Ogunquit for me! Hahaha!!! Can’t wait to check out these places!

1 Like

A most delicious trip report, Gwenn. Thanks! Can’t wait to get back to Maine in late August…

1 Like

@winecountrygirl if you had to choose between on the marsh and ocean, which would you go with?

Hmm, two different experiences. If you haven’t been to either, do Ocean. And tell them it’s your anniversary and request a window table! Ocean is much more of an experience and the view is stunning!!!

Thanks. I’ll see if I can convince my husband. Do you have any recommendations in Ogunquit for dinner? The tapas place you wrote back looks good. Something casual would probably be best for our other dinner in that area.

If you’re into that kind of meal, then yes, Northern Union works. Food is good, but it’s tapas. 5-0 Shore Road is iffy. There is a wood stove pizza place that is very popular, though we’ve never tried it. We have been meaning to. With regard to Ocean vs. On the Marsh, if he’s in to more casual than do On the Marsh. Food is great - don’t miss the mussels! MC Perkins Cove is casual but IMO way to pricey for what it is. Pretty view though. When are you going?