Denmark 2022 Trip Report

" NEIPA are brewed at breweries around the world. "

Can you imagine hearing that 25 years ago? Amazing how far the US has come in that time with regards to beer/ale making.

3 Likes

I guess that’s what I was thinking, @ZivBnd . Plus, I’ve not traveled all that much recently, so am unaware that US brewers had made some inroads into the European marketplace.

2 Likes

Loved reading about your trip, thanks so much for “taking us along”. Denmark looks like a great place to vacation!

2 Likes

Post script: No-go on the Delta lounge. They don’t use the lounge for compensation. So we’ve been sitting, trying to stay upright. Spring Onion got a Shake Shack hot dog and shake.

2 more hours to go.

2 Likes

You’d think with the shitshow airlines have been, they’d make some kind of effort. Good luck on the next 1.5 hours!

1 Like

I feel for you guys!

1 Like

Digga, great report. Been years since my last visit and I’ve got a hankering for smorrebrot.

1 Like

@TheLibrarian28 Thanks. Just to add insult to injury, we’re still on the tarmac, already 35 minutes late, and the pilot just announced that we are 10th in line. :face_with_spiral_eyes: You can imagine the collective groan.

2 Likes