Death by Cookiecutter?


#1


#2

Here’s another one. :cookie:

A Florida mother is blaming the death of her 15-year-old daughter on what she calls confusing packaging for Reese’s Chips Ahoy cookies… Alexi mistakenly ate one of the cookies at a friend’s house despite her peanut allergy, because the top of the familiar red packaging was peeled back, hiding the Reese’s label. She says Alexi felt tingling in her mouth on June 25 and they administered two Epipens but Alexi quickly went into anaphylactic shock and died less than two hours later.

Sounds like the “cookie cutter” style packaging got her there . . .


#3

The CDC can Take My Cookie Dough out of My Cold Dead e. Coli-infested Hands… yeah, well some people can’t be bothered with cookie cutters either. :poop: